Saturday 15 January 2011

Wow. I need to stop freaking out!

About EVERYTHING! I freaked over 18 followers, now I will freak out ONE last time over 19!
...
...
...
Well, I lied. I'll freak over twenty, fifty, 25, 75, and one hundred followers; if I ever get that many!

So, I would like to announce something. I have gotten some tips on photography! Thanks to my library book! Would you like to hear them? If so, look at my next post! If not... well... sucks for you! d:

About my poll. I'm touched that you think I should play piccolo, I really do, but I still want to play my flute. I'm renting it, and we already have enough store credit to pay for most of the flute. I'm confused. I want to play both, but it's just too much money.

So, there's my rambles for today! What do you think? Do you like reading my rambles? If not, comment. If majority rules, I won't ramble as much. Or at all; it depends what you think!!! :D

~Miranda

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like your rambles because it gives me something to read about.I'm not saying your posts are boring without rambles,I just like reading your rambles!!