Sunday 2 January 2011

Last day of winter break... :(

Let ALL of the retired goty's prices rise on eBay. I saw some pretty good deals. There was a $138 Jess doll, of course. But, one of my friends may sell her dolls someday, so I'm waiting for that. :) All of the snow has melted, so I'm sad. That means there WILL be school tomorrow. I don't want to wake up and do social studies! That's just wrong! Well, I may show some Animal crossing screens pictures, if you want to see them. I will take some more pictures of my dolls, and I will probably wait until they say which doll they're retiring this year until I ask for a doll for Christmas. Personally, I think it's Molly. But, I don't know for sure. My fingers are hunks of ice, same with my toes, so I think I'll blog more tomorrow. :)/:0/;)/:D

~Miranda

Oh, and my dolls are going to AGPPA in California, so check out Lily's blog!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Five more posts until my 100th post!!! :D/:)/:0/;)