Wednesday 5 January 2011

I've decided to renew my blog's look!

So, as you can possibly tell, I changed my blog again! Figure out what it is before continuing this post!!! I changed.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. The pages! Yes, before I had three sucky pages, now I have one good one! YEA! Do you like it better? Did ANYONE comment on the pages? No, that's why I got rid of them! The only two people who commented were me and Phoebe.

Two days later...

I am here! I left this post... but now I'm BACK! I just have one question for you. Do you wear comfort boots? One of my friends calls ALL comfort boots Uggs, but UGG is a brand; I have slipper boots( I call them 'slipoots'...) from Target that I think look BETTER than UGGs! They are red, they have a knit outside, and they were fifteen dollars! YAY! Good Target find! It snowed today!!! YAY!!! Well, I have to start on my endless supply of homework, so...

BYE!!!

~Miranda :D

No comments: