Saturday 22 January 2011

Other obsessions for today!

So, as most of you may know, I don't like to be popular, not that I am. I like to not go with or against "the flow" I go with whatever floats my boat. But, despite all this imperfect effort of mine, I still am obsessed with something popular! That small portion of me who wants to be normal, is officially obsessed with the song, "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train. Most of you either love this song, hate it, or haven't heard it. If you haven't heard it, go on YouTube(if you're allowed) and search hey soul sister official lyrics. It should have around thirty-one million views, and if it does, then click on it. I LOVE it!!! At least, not like the last post, this isn't a direct advertisement.

Remember, despite the fact that I'm not "normal" (UGH! I HATE THAT WORD!!) this is one of the few popular things I like. I also semi-like the song fireflies by owl city, but it's not like I have it on my ipod or anything!

My third and final obsession for the day is about the movie Jurassic Park! My older brother just recently found it in our movie cabinet, and I FLIPPED OUT! I had a spazz attack! I just re-saw it tonight, and I LOVED IT!!! Yes, I know it was released a month before my oldest brother was born in 1993-that would be June 11- and yes, that shows how much of a nerd I am! XD Well, even though I had practically NOTHING to post about, I will mention I have been wanting to listen to that song recently, and I watched Jurassic Park tonight, so I may as well tell you about it! :D

~Miranda

P.S. Hey, Soul Sister is my doll Lily's favourite song, and Fireflies is Lanie's favourite song!!! :D

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

OMJ!!! (Jelly, I would never mean anything else!) I LOVE THAT SONG, Hey, Soul Sister! Especially when Darren Criss (Blaine) from Glee sings it! Lanie has a *minor* obsession with him. hehehe!
~Phoebe