Sunday 16 January 2011

Cloth projects

I have gotten some instructions from this site, and I will make a gathered SHIRT, not a DRESS. I want to make a shirt for my dolls like the one Piper is wearing in her trip to Washington, (I LOVE that shirt!!!) and we have a HUGE stockpile of fabric, thanks to my mom's pack-rat skills. So, I decided I will look and see if I can possibly find some cute plaid fabric in her box of colours. But, we don't have elastic thread, so we may have to post pone it until tomorrow!!! :D

~Miranda

6 comments:

Emma Kate said...

Are you there?

Miranda said...

What do you mean?

Rachel said...

Haha,my mom and grandma are just like that.They collect fabric and I get to use it!

Emma Kate said...

Cause I was wondering if you were still there because I posted a comment about 5 minutes after you posted the post.

Piper Nicole said...

Miranda,
Good luck on your gathered shirt for your dolls! I bet it will be super cute.
Thanks for all of your nice comments on Piper's blog! I wanted to try to answer a few of your questions -
I'm studying photography as my major right now at my university, so I've learned a lot and invested a lot of time and money into photography. Taking pictures of my dolls is just plain fun for me!
I made mini-Samantha's birthday outfit for Piper! I plan on making her mini doll more clothes eventually, but I think I will buy Samantha in her holiday dress from American Girl now that they sell that one!
Let me know if you have any more questions! You can always email Piper and I at Pleasantpiper@gmail.com!
And thanks for the shout out on your blog!! I appreciate it!

Miranda said...

Thanks, Piper! I had NO idea where a person would get mini-doll clothes, and I was SUPER interested! Thanks for answering all my questions! Sorry there were so many!!! :D

~Miranda