Monday 31 January 2011

New camera!!! YAY!!!

I am HAPPY, because this week, I will get a CAMERA!!! It's a Kodak® 14 MP Easy Share Digital Camera With Bonus Case, and my dad is going to buy it for me, because he gets a discount with his membership card at Big Lots! YAY!!! It will be with my first camera, and it is AWESOME!!! I do not know WHEN I will receive it, but I DO know it will be this week!!! YAY! Better pictures on Blogger is less than a WEEK AWAY!!! :D

~Miranda

P.S. What type of camera do YOU have??? If you don't have one, tell me which one you want!!! :D Also, this is the L;AST day to help me get to 2000 page views before February! If you haven't looked at ALL my posts or pages, DO SO!!!

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

My mom has a Canon (? on spelling), it is epic, I can even make vidoes way better than on my pink camera with it.
Phoebe