Tuesday 11 January 2011

More pictures

Nibbler. It's a bad shot because he was sniffing the camera. :(
This picture shows Hot Fudge, but Nibbler is in the background.
Aw... Chocolate looks adorable in this shot... :)
I think this photo of my mom's geraniums is my favorite. :D
I like how I captured the light with the angle. :)
Same goes for this one.
I think this is my least favorite. This flower looks... sad. :(
This is probably my second to last photo, in more ways than one! I think it's just above the previous photo in rankings.
I didn't look at ALL when I took this picture! I couldn't fit in that close to the wall. :(

Which picture is YOUR favorite? ;)
~Miranda
P.S. I WILL get three other dolls besides Kanani, but THEN I will be done! Find out which ones in my next post!!! :D

2 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

Beautiful photos :)

Miranda said...

OH MY GOSH!!! :D THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!!! I LOVE your blog, Carlotta!!! :D