Friday 7 January 2011

Hello world, and all who inhabit it!

For some reason, I feel happier lately... normally I'm one of the most negative people, but recently... I feel... completed. It's as if this new feeling came in to my life.





Well, some of you dear followers, especially Phoebe, may not like hearing this. I don't like typing this, but... I think after I buy Kanani's collection... I'll be done with dolls. Sob, sob, sniffle, sniffle. It's sad, but I want more money to spend for the stuff I REALLY want: clothes! I only have enough for the week, and I want to start to be the person who carefully plans her outfit each day; not just throwing on random outfits hoping they match! Yep, I CAN'T believe I've changed THAT much by ONE thought two days ago. I thought: "What's the point of dolls; it's not like I'm going to play with them FOREVER!" That thought scared me with it's truth. Am I playing with dolls to re-live the childhood I never had? Am I trying to hold onto my youth? I don't know what it is, but... I think I'm ready to grow up. Sorta. I'll still be random, but not as random. I think I can maybe change my personality. Maybe... I can get those bamboo floors in my room... maybe. If I clean it up and all, I may be able to convince my parents. I'll have to help, too. Well, sorry for the sad news for most of you, but, it's the truth. Everyone grows up eventually.





Oh, and it's my six month blogaversary! I got the phrase from Phoebe, so give her credit, not me. I started my blog one hour and 20 minutes after Phoebe; and I AM addicted to blogging! For my few loyal followers(Phoebe...) you may remember that this blog wasn't ALWAYS about dolls. It used to be about my pets; Guinea pigs! It was called Guinea Pig close to expert advice. Later, I made it ALSO about my eight dolls. So, I called my blog the same title as it was before, but I put "and dolls" at the end. Next, my blog was called The way I think it, the way I said it, the way I am. I changed it because it was too long to me. I changed it then to Miranda's wacked up doll-related life. I think. I forget these things, you know? Well, then I changed it to The life I live. I didn't like it. I now have the title Positively Me. I LOVE IT!!!


Sorry, I got stuck in a ramble.

~Miranda :D

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

I got Blogoversary somewhere online, not sure where. COMPLETELY DONE??? As in, your amazing dollings will end up in a closet, never played with or brushed or ANYTHING????? Clothes? The only clothes I like are doll clothes! Oh my goodness, I am so sorry for you. :( I have the mentality that I want to hold on to the completely oblivious childhood that is just about the greatest thing ever. Plus I need stuff to talk to, my girlies, I would be a lost soul without them. I love them so much. I'm so sorry about your loss of doll love, I would go completely insane with out my dolls. They literally are my life.

Miranda said...

WOAH! I'm not ENTIRELY done with them! I just won't buy any more dolls! Sure, I'll still PLAY with them and all, I just want to end up at ten dolls, that's all. Yes, I have to admit that when I'm bored at home I talk to them. I will also still take beautiful pictures of them, so I WILL definitely brush their hair. I'm not done as I put it above. Oh, and I felt my clothes were a little 'young' for my age, too. I got more clothes yesterday that I like better! They're prettyful. :) Yep, I've grown up a LOT since the begining of 2011.

Anonymous said...

waiting for next post