Friday 14 January 2011

Winter Wonderland Pictures

Holly
More Holly.
Even more Holly
Yes, even more Holly.

I like how simple this is.


Dead flowers... pretty. :D (Sarcasm, sarcasm, wink wink...)


Yep. Everything is dead. Even this bush that only god-knows-what-the-heck-it-is.

The values in this picture are superb.


After reading one of my photography books(partially), I felt as if I needed to take my OWN pictures! I did. I went outside, snapped some pictures, and went back inside. My right hand, the one that was taking photos, had lost all feeling, and I could hardly take any more pictures. That was one reason why I went back inside. So, as implied, the pictures I took are above!!! :D
Like them?
~Miranda

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

The dead flowers are pretty! No sarcasm here, I'm all for those half-depressing, totally wicked artistic pictures.

Emma Kate said...

Wow there's a lot of holly! :o)