Monday 17 January 2011

Rambles about "The Awesome Marble." and more!

Ramble #1. The Awesome Marble. This is the first GOOD picture I took of the marble! I don't know why, but I LOVE to photograph marbles! You'll be able to see it more further down...
This one is another pretty marble!
...
...
Okay, I admit it's the same marble.
Eh, this one's Okay, but I DEFINITELY won't hang it in my room!
Ah... pretty marble. :)
AH! MY EYES!!!
For this picture, I used the zoom method in my parents camera. I used MY S.D. card, so technically, the camera is mine.
Stupid, blurry zoom method....
...
Back light effects are nice.
For some reason, I feel like this is my favorite picture...
Well... maybe this one...
Okay, I LIKE THEM ALL!!!
Not this one, though.

I admit I have a marble problem.

Ramble #2 My dolls.

I have nine dolls, and by the end of the year, I will have at least ten. I will definitely get Kanani, and possibly Kit and Ruthie. It depends on whether or not Kit is being Retired this year!

Ramble #3 Photography.

I admit it. I don't want to be a veterinarian anymore. I would much rather snap a photo or two of something. If I had NEVER found Carlotta's blog, I would still want to cut open an animal and fix it's heart. You're welcome for me putting a graphic image in your head. It will most likely haunt you for the rest of the day.

There is just something magical about capturing the beauty of an everyday object. Hearing the little "click!" of my parents digital camera, for some reason, inspires me. I think I have found a passion. I would honestly rather wander in the forest, forever capturing the beauty that lies around me, than studying for a social studies test. By the way, Social Studies is my worst, and least favorite subject. For one thing, all my social studies teachers HATE me! All the ones I've EVER had! Well, there's a little more info. about me! Thank you for reading my rambles that I promised I would stop.

Ramble #4 Blogging.

Yes. I admit I'm addicted to blogging. I just enjoy reading other people's, or doll's, thoughts about life. I find it relaxing.

Ramble #5 Etsy.

Yes, I plan to one day, open an etsy shop. I would most likely sell my pictures, even though I don't know HOW I would! I would probably sell pictures that I printed out from my camera or something. Because honestly, who develops film anymore?!?!

~Miranda

4 comments:

Emma Kate said...

I like photography a lot too!

Chrissa Maxwell said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the pictures of the marble <3
you're a very good photographer, Miranda :]

-responces to your questions on my blog-

Rita's # 33, with blue eyes and curly red hair :] my owner, Melanie, is simply OVER THE MOON about her xDDD


And about Matt...
all of the things in the 'Snuggly Wuggly' post did happen, even Sonali confirmed it. Becca too! So I'm pretty sure the dream was pretty much my crazy mind's prediction of what will happen when he asks me out :]
-if he does, in fact, ask me out-

Thanks for commenting! :)
<3Chrissa

Nicolasa @ {My}Perspective said...

Love the third one! Marbles are cool!

Miranda said...

Thanks, Chrissa and Nicolasa!!! :D

~Miranda